Here at Mabin House we pride ourselves on using top of the line prescription based products; O Cosmedics, G&M Neurocosmedics and DP Dermaceuticals – talk to us about which facial is right for you!
All results driven facials are customised to your skin specific needs, so the more information we have, the better. As an added bonus, all our products are vegan, cruelty free, emulsifier free, paraben free, alcohol free and contain no mineral oils or nasties.
Before we perform any serious skin treatments on you we would like you to understand a little of the science behind peels and microdermabrasion. When performing these kinds of exfoliation we are removing surface debris from the upper most layers of your skin. We are also correcting and stimulating cellular processes, using potent, highly active, medical grade ingredients that have a natural and perfect affinity for the skin.
O Cosmedics is a results driven product. O uses essential concentrated vitamins, antioxidants, peptides, potent actives and its very own world exclusive V8 peptide complexTM in biomimetic bases (natural affinity to the lipid bilayers of the skin barrier) to support skin health and ultimately skin youth.
G&M Neurocosmedics is O's little sister. Simply explained, Ginger&ME Neurocosmedics is based on skin science which works on a cosmetic-medicine level to specifically counteract the two modern-day skin disruptors of Stress and Neuroaging.
DP Dermaceuticals is the world's first skin care range specifically designed to be used during microneedling treatments with proven protocol outcomes.
Please remember, only 30% of your results will come from what we do in the salon; the other 70% come from what you do at home. Here at Mabin House Body & Skin Sanctuary, we take a holistic approach to skin health. If this is your first time coming in for one of these treatments, book yourself in for a consultation we will discuss your skin regime, diet, water intake, stress levels and what you’d like to get out of your treatments with us.
LED Light Therapy
30mins | $50
The application of LED light is a non-invasive therapy that activates skin cells with low-level, non-thermal light energy. LED therapy converts light to energy within the skin cells—similar to the process of photosynthesis in plants. Excellent for sensitive, compromised skins in need of healing. Read more here.
Pumpkin Enzyme Facial
30mins | $70
Pushed for time and need a little pick me up? This is the go to for people on the run. Want to test out what these products feel like? This is your tester. Good for: hydrating, plumping and smoothing.
45mins | $90
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical procedure that provides gentle dead skin cell removal and forces the regeneration of new skin while simultaneously stimulating production of healthy cells, collagen and elastin. Improving skin texture, colour and consistency.
Signature O Facial
50mins | $99
Here we choose from our high impact enzyme based peels which will nourish and exfoliate the skin. This is cutting edge of science. This not just a peel to strip the skin back, this is a skin specific blend of high end active vitamins, peptides and antioxidants blended perfectly with carefully chosen AHA, BHA and enzymes in advanced delivery systems to ensure skin is rebuilt, strengthen and repaired from the inside out.
Includes double cleanse, cranberry exfoliate, a peel will be chosen to benefit your skin, alginate mask to infuse the skin with nutrients based on your skin goals, serums, hydrators and suncare.
The OMG Treatment
70mins | $129
Like what you’re seeing so far? Here’s where we take it up a notch.
Receive all of the goodness of the Signature O Facial. You’ll also receive either microdermabrasion or a secondary peel or vitamin infusion mask to really get things moving. On top of that, receive a hand treatment which includes exfoliation, vitamin infusion mask and moisturiser.
60mins | $299-$400
Our Dermapen4 device utilises the most advanced needle cartridge innovation to vertically pierce the skin which glides over the skin creating millions of fine fractional channels. These channels can carry up to 80% more topical nutrients deeper into the skin. In turn our body’s natural response triggers a natural process of repair. The result is an increased production of collagen and elastin, resurfacing, retexturizing and overall skin renewal anywhere on the body. Great for pigmentation, rosacea, antiageing, thinning skin and acne scarring. Read more here.
First Time Dermapen Treatment - $400, allow 90 minutes including full consultation, documentation and take home products valued over $200
Advanced Dermapen Treatment - $299, allow 60 minutes, for clients who have already been receiving Dermapen treatments with us.